Sweet Potato Cream Tarts
This is a fairly quick and easy dessert to make. The hardest part is boiling the sweet potatoes. Once the potatoes are done, it takes just a few minutes to assemble (which can be done ahead of time). You will amaze your family and friends with how amazing these little Sweet Potato Cream Tarts taste.
3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 small jar of marshmallow creme
1/2 cup chopped nuts for filling
2 packs (15 counts each) Fill-and-Serve pastry shells
chopped nuts for garnish
caramel or butterscotch topping
1) Boil and mash about 2 medium size sweet potatoes.
2) Mix in the softened cream cheese.
4) Fold in the marshmallow creme.
5) Add in the chopped nuts.
1) Fill tart shells with the filling.
2) Top them with chopped nuts.
3) Drizzle with butterscotch or caramel.
4) Chill for about 2 hours before serving.