Okinawan Coconut Sweet Potato Cake
- 7oz butter
- 4oz sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 yolks
- 3 whites
- 3oz sugar
- 11oz flour
- 1 tsp double acting baking powder
- 3.5oz coconut milk
- 11oz sweet potato cubes
1. Cream A till light and fluffy.
2. Add B. Cream till smooth.
3. Whip C till stiff peaks (in a separate bowl). Add to above batter and combine till well blended.
4. Add D (make sure you have mixed and sifted them well first). Fold in gently.
5. Add E. Again, fold in gently.
6. Add F.
7. Pour in greased lined pan.
8. Steam for approximately 50mins or until a skewer comes out clean.