Baked Ginger Chicken
Baked Ginger Chicken - a favorite dish for home, as well as a pot luck dish cooked on the grill.
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless Marinade:
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 TB fresh ginger, grated
- 4 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 2 TB rice wine vinegar
- 2 TB. lime juice
- 2 TB Aloha shoyu
- 1/4 c. mirin sake
- 1 TB dry mustard Garinsh:
- chopped green onion
In a casserole dish, combine marinade ingredients; mixing well. Marinate chicken 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from marinade and place in a baking dish. Reserve marinade. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade as needed.
Garnish with green onion. Variation: Grill over charcoal grill until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Serves 4.