Portuguese Baked Chicken
- 1-2 Lbs. chicken pieces, trimmed of fat
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Oregano Leaves
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
1. Score chicken pieces and place into a large freezer bag.
2. Mix lemon juice, paprika, oregano, garlic and oil and pour over chicken and massage well. Marinade for at least 1 hour or over night.
3. BBQ or oven bake in a hot (200°C) oven for 25 minutes.
4. Serve on a bed of rice, coriander and lemon zest.