- 3 cups finely chopped lechon kawali (remove bone)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper (seeded)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (seeded)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 minced thai peppers
- salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust amount of thai peppers to taste. Let stand for around 5 minutes before serving to allow flavors to mingle.
Although I used leftover lechon kawali, a slab that’s freshly fried and still very crispy works best.