King's Hawaiian Rocky Road
This delicious recipe provided courtesy of King's Hawaiian Bakery
Posted By: King's Hawaiian Bakery
Not rated yet
| 1 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 0 | Ready In: 2+ hours
- 1 (16 oz.) loaf King's Hawaiian Bread
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10.8 oz.) pkg. non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Lightly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place into an extra large mixing bowl. Set both aside.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat; stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in whipped topping, 1 cup marshmallows and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Combine chocolate mixture with yogurt. Blend well.
- Fold chocolate mixture into bread until all chunks are well coated.
- Spoon into baking dish until evenly spread. Garnish with remaining marshmallows and nuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve