Green Beans w/Sesame Dressing
- 6 oz. frozen whole green beans
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2/3 tablespoon dashi stock
- 1/2 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon Aloha shoyu
Order Japanese Cooking Hawaii Style - Japanese cooking at its best with a local touch of Hawaii. Recipes include ingredient preparation tips, cooking times, and food arrangement tips.
1. Boil the beans in a pan of water for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Finely grind the sesame seeds in a pestle and mortar or in a coffee grinder. Add the sugar, dashi, miso paste and soy sauce and mix together well.
3. Toss the green beans in the sesame dressing and serve as a side dish.