Kona Coffee Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie
This is an extremely easy to make no-bake dessert that blends the flavors of cheesecake, coffee and ice cream all in one incredible bite!
- 1 pre-packaged graham cracker crust
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pint Kona coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted (optional)
With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk and beat until creamy. Add in the ice cream and beat until smooth. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and freeze in the freezer for at least 3 to 4 hours, or until completely firm and frozen.
Before serving, drizzle with melted chocolate, whipped cream or your favorite toppings, if desired.