Fresh Peaches & Cream Cake
This super easy dessert is perfect for spring and summer when fresh fruit are bountiful. I used fresh peaches but fresh strawberries, mango etc work really well with this dessert!!
- 1 10-12 oz. store-bought angel food cake, frozen for easy slicing
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 4 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches (about 2 pounds)
Order Great Desserts From Hawaii's Favorite Restaurants - An incredible collection of enticing dessert recipes from Hawaii's favorite restaurants. From Kakaako Kitchen's Pumpkin Bread, Kilauea Lodge's Portuguese Bread Pudding, to The Prince Court Restaurant's Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie, Roy's Poipu Bar Apple Volcano, and Chai's Island Bistro Chocolate Pyramid and many more.
Cut cake into 1/4-inch slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, water and almond extract in large bowl; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well. Chill 5 minutes. Fold-in whipped cream. Spread half the cream mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices on the top. Top with remaining cake slices, cream filling and peach slices.
Chill 3-4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve.