Bok Choy w/Sesame Soy Vinaigrette
This Bok Choy with Sesame Soy Vinaigrette is a perfect light and fresh salad for spring and summer. Crisp and refreshing!
Salad: (serves 4)
- 8 Baby Bok Choy, rinsed and dried then thinly sliced (including leafy greens)
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 clove fresh garlic, pressed through garlic press
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium Aloha shoyu
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Place sliced Bok Choy and carrot into a large bowl and into refrigerator while vinaigrette is prepared.
In a small bowl, add all of the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
-Pour the vinaigrette over the Bok Choy greens and carrot, toss together well to coat, and divide equally among plates, piling the greens high; sprinkle with about a teaspoon of the sesame seeds to garnish.