Ginisang Green Beans
- 1 ½ Lbs. of Green beans
- 1 Lb. of Ground beef or Ground Pork
- 1 Small tomato sliced in small wedges
- 1 Small onion cut in half and sliced crosswise
- 4 Cloves of garlic peeled and smashed
- 1 Tbs. of Patis (fish sauce)
- 4 Tbs. of Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
Begin by slicing the green beans about an inch long and then rinsing them well.
Heat and coat wok with a tablespoon of corn oil. Then saute ground beef for 4 minutes and add the garlic. Let it cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Add the tomato and onion slices, stir, and then add the patis. Cover and cook it for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce, green beans, and ground black pepper. Stir, cover, and let simmer for 6 minutes on medium low heat. Remove cover and stir. Add salt and pepper if needed, then replace cover, and cook for 6 more minutes or until the beans are tender. Serve with rice and fried pork chops on the side. Enjoy!