Avocado Fruit Salad
Avocado Fruit Salad Cool, refreshing salad great as a main course served over crisp greens or as side dish.
Posted By: A. Honopaa
Not rated yet
| 2 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 0 | Ready In: 5
- 1 (24-oz.) jar refrigerated orange and grapefruit sections, rinsed, drained
- 1 (24-oz.) jar refrigerated tropical mixed fruit in light syrup, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups cubed fresh cantaloupe
- 1 medium-size ripe avocado, halved and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Toss all ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.