Sesame Miso Cucumber Salad
Light and refreshing, this Sesame Miso Cucumber Salad is perfect as an appetizer, side dish or served on top of a cool salad.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste) or lower-sodium Aloha shoyu
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced seeded cucumber
Order Nutritionist Manuel Villacorta's Eating Free - Tired of dieting, feed your body with sound nutritional advise and techniques that Manuel Villacorta has used on his clients for lasting results using nutrition as a means to lose weight, not starvation.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumber; toss to coat.