"Da Kine" Frozen Pie
This pie is "Da Kine" or Da Bomb! or is It!! I love frozen ice cream pies, especially here in Hawaii where I always welcome this frozen treat. Try it for yourself and you too will call it "Da Kine"
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned $
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crusts
Order Nutritionist Manuel Villacorta's Eating Free - Tired of dieting, feed your body with sound nutritional advise and techniques that Manuel Villacorta has used on his clients for lasting results using nutrition as a means to lose weight, not starvation.
Garnish: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped macadamia nuts, whipped topping, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs
Stir together condensed milk, coconut milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
Cover and freeze 6-8 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.