Baked Sesame Shrimp w/Miso Dipping Sauce
Baked Sesame Shrimp with Miso Dipping Sauce - a healthier baked version, instead of deep fried and no batter. You will love these!
- 1/4 cup orange-pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon red miso
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 24 unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Order Nutritionist Manuel Villacorta's Eating Free - Tired of dieting, feed your body with sound nutritional advise and techniques that Manuel Villacorta has used on his clients for lasting results using nutrition as a means to lose weight, not starvation.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Combine shrimp, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss gently. Place shrimp on a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 450° for 7 minutes or until shrimp are done. Serve with sauce.