Root Vegetable Salad w/Orange Vinaigrette
This Root Vegetable Salad with Orange Vinaigrette is a crunchy, crisp alternative to your everyday salad!!
- 1/2 cup Jicama Root, fine julienne
- 1/2 cup carrot, fine julienne
- 1/2 cup cucumber, fine julienne
- 1/4 cup red onion, fine julienne
- 1 Tbs cilantro, diced fine
- 1 tsp ginger, diced fine
- 1 Tbs Ponzu, Japanese citrus sauce
- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Optional ingredients to add: endive, radish, beets
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbs Colmans dry mustard
- 11/2 Tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 11/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in blender
- Slowly add olive oil on low speed in a smooth steady stream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
Order Eating Free - The Carb Friendly Way To Losing Weight - Eating Free reveals why the prevailing wisdom on weight loss--low-calorie, no carbs, high-intensity exercise--sharply clashes with the facts of human biology and human nature, setting dieters up for failure, again and again. He offers a welcome alternative: a scientifically sound, sensible, effective, and truly pleasurable way of eating.