Kona Lobster Corn Cake
A delicious and hearty recipe for Kona Lobster Corn Cake that contains maui onion, maui corn, celery, red pepper, chives, dill, cilantro, cayenne, breadcrumbs.
Posted By: Sid Alapai
Not rated yet
| 3 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 15 | Ready In: 20
- 1 cup Kona Maine Lobster meat, cooked and diced
- 1 cup Yukon potato cooked, diced
- 1/4" 1/4 cup Maui onion diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup fresh Maui corn
- 1/4 cup celery, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4" 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 tbs chopped dill
- 2 tbs chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko (breadcrumbs)
Mix all ingredients in bowl until thoroughly blended. Form into 2 oz patties. Pan fry over medium heat in vegetable oil about 3 minutes on each side. Serve with tartar sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.