Passion Fruit Citrus Salad
This refreshing Passion Fruit Citrus Salad is prepared in minutes. Packed with sunshine and vitamins, this salad makes a delicious and healthy dessert.
Easy enough to finish off a family meal but also stylish enough for a dinner party. I every time make extra so I can have the leftover for breakfast mixed with nuts, seeds or yoghurt.
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 blood orange, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 ripe star fruit, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sugar, preferably superfine; more to taste
- 2 ripe passionfruit
- Coconut Meringues for garnish
Candied orange zest for garnish (optional)
Combine the kiwi, mango, blood orange, star fruit, and pineapple in a bowl. Stir together the orange juice, lime juice, and sugar; pour this mixture over the fruit. Split the passionfruit and either the spoon the pulp and seeds over the mixed fruit, or strain the pulp to remove the seeds and then pour over the fruit. Garnish each portion with one or two coconut meringues, and candied orange zest, if desired.