Black Bean Scallops And Zucchini
This Black Bean Scallops And Zucchini is a version of my brother in laws dish. He made this after being inspired by a cooking show. Very simple and easy dish, but filled with rich flavors.
- 1 lb. scallops, muscles removed, halved
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. white black pepper
- 2 TB canola oil
- 2 TB salted black beans, rinsed, drained, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TB ginger, peeled, grated
- 8 stalks green onions, white parts only, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil Garnish:
- 8 stalks green onion, green parts only, chopped
Lightly season scallops with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium heat; warm oil. Stir fry the black beans, garlic and white parts of green onion. Add the scallops and zucchini and sauté until the scallops and zucchini are cooked through; about 5-6 minutes. Drizzle with sesame oil. Transfer onto serving platter. Top with green onion.