BBQ Pork Lo Mein
Simple, juicy and sweet stir fry pork recipe for tender lo mein noodles.
- 1 package 12 oz Crown Noodles - Chow Mein Noodle
- The Other Stuff:
- 4 oz Char Siu (Roast Pork) cut into fine strips
- 1/4 medium head cabbage, remov core, cleaned, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tbs chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs Oyster sauce
- 2 Tbs water or chicken broth
- Mix in small mixing bowl
Heat 1 Tbs vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan, put in garlic and brown for 10 seconds or until golden. Put chopped cabbage in the pan and stir-fry quickly for 30 seconds.
Remove noodle from plastic package & loosen noodle before putting in heated wok. Stir-fry noodle for 2 minutes, add The Sauce & stir fry the noodle for another minute or until the wok is very hot.
Add green onion. Remove noodles onto a plate, before it starts to stick to the wok. Serve noodle with char siu garnish on top.