Madam Pele's Spicy Shrimp
Madam Pele's Spicy Shrimp featuring Pele's Fire Macadamia Nut Oil from Oils of Aloha.
Recipe courtesy of Oils of Aloha
- 1 pound large shrimp (16-20 count)
- 1/2 cup Oils of Aloha Pele’s Fire Macadamia Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Aloha shoyu
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- French bread, thinly sliced
Peel shells from shrimp, leaving tails attached, and remove the veins.
Combine macadamia oil, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic and cilantro; pour over shrimp.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with French bread. Makes 4 servings.
Recipe © OilsOfAloha