Easy Layered Salad
Layered salads are easy and a great way to present your salad for potlucks and get togethers. The nice thing about layered salads is that you can use anything you want!!
- package romain or favorite lettuce
- package imitation crab, sliced thin
- block kamaboko sliced thin
- 4 hard boiled eggs, grated
- package edamame (microwaved 3 minutes, rinsed with iced water
- package bean sprouts
- Shredded nori (sea weed)
- bottle of your favorite dressing or try Keiko's recipe for Refreshing Japanese Dressing
Start with a layer of lettuce, crab, bean sprouts, edamame, lettuce, eggs, kamaboko and top with nori!