Spicy wings in a vinaigrette sauce inspired by the famous momofuku wings.
- 3 pounds chicken wings, tips saved for another use
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chili pepper
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup light Aloha shoyu
- 2 tablespoons canola, vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper (or spray the pan with cooking spray). Place the chicken wings on the parchment paper in single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning the chicken wings over halfway during cooking process.
2. While chicken is baking, make the vinaigrette. Combine together the remaining ingredients in a large bowl (large enough to fit all of the wings)
3. Toss the chicken wings in the vinaigrette to coat.