Lup Cheong Fritatta
- Eight eggs
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- One quarter teaspoon pepper
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- Two cloves garlic minced
- One quarter cup lup cheong, sliced thin
- One half cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Aloha shoyu
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Stalk Green Onion
In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, salt, pepper, shoyu, oyster sauce and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
In a large pan, heat oil. Add lup cheong and cook for a few minutes. Add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent. Stir in egg mixture and mix well. Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Cook the eggs until they have set.
Sprinkle the frittata with the other half of the cheese and chopped green onion.