A beverage made with red wine. Sangria is always nice and refreshing during the summer!
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, blue berries (any type of fruit)
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry red wine
- 1 can soft drink of your choice
- 1 cup orange juice
1. Slice the orange, lemon, and lime into thin rounds and place in a jug with the chopped apple and pineapple. Pour in the brandy and refrigerate for 2 hours. Chill the bottle of red wine, soft drink and orange juice at the same time.
2. Gently crush the fruits with a spoon, then stir in the red wine, soft drink, and orange juice. Add additional brandy or orange juice to taste.