Strawberry Mandarin Jello Cheesecake
A variation on jello cheesecake using a yummy buttery pretzel crust.
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pkg. (12 oz. total) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup thawed cool whip or non dairy whipped cream
- 2cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) strawberry jello
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 large can mandarine oranges
Heat oven to 350°F. Mix pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. cool.
Mix cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk until blended. Stir in cool whip; spread over crust. Refrigerate.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until thickened.
Stir fruit into jello; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.