Green Tea Somen Salad
I took the old classic favorite of somen and kicked it up with green tea noodles. The flavor of the green tea noodles gives it a refreshing flavor.
- 8-10 oz. green tea somen style noodles, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 1 head thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- Aburage sliced thin
- 4 eggs, Prepared egg omelet style, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2c. char siu, chopped
- 1 pkg. Oscar Mayer honey ham, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. imitation crabmeat, shredded (or thinly sliced kamaboko)
- 1 bunch chopped green onion Optional: bean sprouts
- 1 bottle Tropics Oriental "Sesame Seed" Dressing or make your own regular somen dressing
Prepare egg omelet, chop and set aside. Boil the noodles according to directions. Prepare all other ingredients. Layer accordingly. Chill at least half hour.