Pumpkin & Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp and pumpkin stir fry in coconut cream.
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Shrimp
- 1/2 medium sized pumpkin or butternut squash, cubed
- 1 bunch string beans, sliced into 2 inch pcs
- 1 cups coconut cream
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 pcs finger chillies, chopped
- fish sauce
1. In a wok, heat up oil and sauté garlic, onion and chillies.
2. Add butternut and string beans and stir fry until there is a little bit of browning on the pumpkin/butternut.
3. Add coconut cream, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add shrimps and flavour with fish sauce. Simmer for additional 2 minutes.
5. Season with freshly ground black pepper/salt.