Imitation Crab-Kamaboko Poke
I was craving poke and kamaboko one day so I decided to throw a bunch of stuff together and came up with this delicious poke... great for those that don't like raw fish. I made it with kamaboko (fish cake), imitation crab, sea weed, fried and shredded aburage and smoked prepared tako.
- 1 block kamaboko, sliced into slivers
- 1 package imitation crab, sliced
- 1 package prepared tako
- 1/2 cup seaweed, rinsed
- handful of deep fried and shredded aburage (fried tofu skin)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Aloha shoyu soy sauce
- dash or two of sesame oil (to your taste)
- teaspoon grated ginger
- teaspoon sugar
Mix ingredients and serve. Simple!