Lobster w/Macadamia Nut Butter
Lobster with macadamia nut butter, simple yet decadent.
- 1 block butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 3 shallots finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup roasted and chopped macadamia nuts
- 10 lobster tails or jumbo shrimp
Combine butter and all parsley, shallots, garlic, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and macadamia nuts. Mix very well and roll into tube shape with waxed paper. Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours. When ready cut into circles. Cut lobster, lengthwise, into 2 pieces and place on the grill. Grill for about 5 to 6 minutes and when done place the macadamia nut butter circles on top of lobster meat and let it melt on the grill. Serve immediately.