Kim Chee Crab Dip
Creamy kim chee crab dip, a korean/hawaii twist to this classic crab dip.
Posted By: Deirdre K Todd
Not rated yet
| 2 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: | Ready In: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened,
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, picked, drained
- 1 c. kim chee, chopped
- ¼ c. green onions, chopped
- ½ c. celery, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dash Tabasco
- Dash koo choo jang sauce
In a mixing bowl; combine all ingredients well. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette. Serves 8-10.