Carry Along Shrimp
"Carry Along" means this recipe is perfect to take with you to a barbecue and finish on the hibachi!
- 3 lbs. large shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar or lemon juice
Remove legs from the shrimp. Butterfly the shrimp through the shell and back with sharp knife. Do not cut completely through the body! Cut should be deep enough for the marinade to soak in.
Combine all ingredients and whisk together thoroughly. Pour over shrimp and ensuring the sauce covers the shrimp completely and into the butterfly cut.
Soak for 1 hour in the refrigerator and take with you to your gathering, or cook over hibachi at home.