Thai ribbons with a local Hawaiian twist - pickled green papaya ribbons marinated with fresh Hawaiian ahi or your favorite sashimi.
Recipe courtesy of Chef James McDonald
Posted By: Chef James McDonald
Not rated yet
| 1 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 0 | Ready In: 15
- 8 oz. Fillet Sashimi Grade Fish (sliced into thin strips)
- 2 c. Green Papaya (shaved into thin ribbons)
- 1 Tbl. Mint (chopped fine)
- 1 Tbl. Basil (chopped fine)
- 1 Tbl. Serrano Chili (minced)
- 1 tsp. Kaffir Lime Leaf (minced)
- 1 Tbl. Fish Sauce
- ½ c. Arbequina Olive Oil
Mix all ingredients together and reserve chilled until ready to serve.