Pineapple Coleslaw Ham Rollups
Pineapple coleslaw ham roll-ups are a perfect finger-food. Its like a picnic lunch rolled up into a convenient appetizer. These were a huge hit at my last gathering!
- 2 Packages of your favorite ham
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup pineapple pieces, drained or fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup nuts (i used macadamia)
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Blend well. In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Toss lightly. Pour dressing over salad. Mix well. Cover. Refrigerate to blend flavors.
When ready to serve, take a piece of ham (use half a piece of ham for smaller bites), put a spoonful of coleslaw on the piece of ham and roll it up. Arrange in a pattern on a serving dish.