Fresh Mango Salsa
As mango season approaches, making fresh mango salsa is the first thing that comes to mind along with a fresh mango margarita with a salt and li hing powder rimmed glass!
- 1 large, ripe mango - cut into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium Jalapeno, seeded and diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Maui onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- pinch or two of Hawaiian salt
- cilantro, chopped
- splash rice wine vinegar (optional)
Dice mango, onion and tomato into small pieces and place in a bowl. Cut jalapeno in half and remove membranes and seeds and place in bowl Add remaining ingredients and allow to set for at least an hour before serving allowing the flavors to blend and the juices to combine.