Grilled Ahi Burgers w/Asian Aioli
A simple, fresh grilled ahi sandwich topped with Asian aoli!
- 2 ahi steaks (3/4 of an inch thick)
- 2 tablespoonssesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Aloha shoyu
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger,grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 whole wheat buns
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- fresh pepper
- tablespoon of marinade from above
- squeeze fresh lemon
- Fresh tomato, lettuce, etc
Mix all ingredients and reserve 1 tablespoon. Marinate ahi steaks in remaining marinade for 20-30 minutes. Grill on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side (according to your preference).
Mix ingredients and set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.