Crab Miso Salad
One of my favorite salads is from the California Pizza Kitchen - its a shrimp and crab miso salad. This is a quick version of that salad using a store-bought miso dressing. The salad is made with napa cabbage, cilantro, bean sprouts, edamame, crab meat, avocado, wontons and miso dressing. There are so many things that you could add to this salad...
- Miso Dressing (or use store bought)
- 1 can pasteurized crab meat (usually chilled)
- 1 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag bean sprouts
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 package shelled edamame
- 1 package crispy wonton strips
Prepare all of the ingredients, mix in bowl with dressing (add as much dressing as you prefer), serve and top with wonton chips. A very simple and extremely satisfying salad!