Hawaiian Host® Whole Macadamia White Chocolate Crunch
Hawaiian Host® makes it easy to create simple recipes with ingredients that most people tend to have in their cupboards. These recipes and more will be available on the Hawaiian Host® website soon. Please visit www.hawaiianhost.com
- 7 oz. (18 pieces) Hawaiian Host® Whole Macadamia White Chocolates
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup Creamy peanut butter
1. Melt Hawaiian Host® White Chocolate in microwave oven in 4 quart casserole at 70 percent power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring periodically, until melted.
2. Stir in creamy peanut butter.
3. Add both Rice Krispies and mini marshmallows, and stir.
4. Pour into buttered 8 x 8 square pan or dish.
5. When firm, cut into squares.