Salmon Salad Recipe
This tasty salad packs a lot of nutrition and protein and is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) salmon, drained
- ¼ medium Maui/sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bags (3-4 oz.) radish sprouts
- ½ c. Aloha shoyu
- 1 TB palm sugar
- 2 TB vegetable oil
- 1 TB sesame seeds, toasted, crushed
- 2 TB sesame seed oil
- 1 TB mirin
In a mixing bowl; whisk together all ingredients well.
In a serving bowl; toss together onions and radish sprouts. Top with salmon. Drizzle with dressing. Serves 4-6.