Mango Crisp w/ Island Princess Macadamia Crust
Great Recipe for Mango Crisp W/ Island Princess Macadamia Crust that contains Macadamia Nuts, brown sugar, butter, cardamom, coconut, cornstarch and lemon juice.
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon cardamom (ground)
5 cups mango (diced)
1 tablespoon lemon (juice)
1/2 cup flour1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup coconut (unsweetend)
1/4 cup Island Princess Macadamia Nuts (toasted and chopped)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1. Mix the sugar, cornstarch and cardamom in a large bowl.
2. Add the mango and lemon juice and toss to coat.
3. Mix the flour, rolled oats, coconut, macadamia nuts, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl.
4. Place the mango mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish and pour the topping on.
5. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until it is bubbling and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.