Lumpia is a traditional Filipino dish. It is the Filipino version of the egg rolls. It can be served as a side dish or as an appetizer. Serve with your favorite catsup or make your own Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe.
· 1 lb. ground pork
· 1 cup chopped shrimps
· 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
· 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
· 2 whole eggs
· 3 tbsp. Aloha shoyu
· 3 dashes of sesame oil
· salt and pepper, to taste
· lumpia wrapper
· vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until well blended.
2. Wrap into thin rolls in lumpia wrapper. Fry in deep hot oil.
3. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with your favorite catsup or make your own Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe.