Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass w/Zuchinni Linguini Mustard Cream Sauce
This Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with Zuchinni Linguini Mustard Cream Sauce is simple and elegant! A family favorite recipe. Enjoy!
Posted By: Administrator
Not rated yet
| 2 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 20 | Cook Time: 10 | Ready In: 30
- 6-8 ounces filet of Fresh Chilean Sea Bass
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil for sauté the fish
- Some all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 strips of bacon cut in to small pieces(optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1/2 tablespoon of whole grain mustard
- 1 Zucchini, use a mandarin to shredded like linguini strips
- 1 tablespoon of butter room temperature
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and dust with all purpose flour and sauté the fish with vegetable oil on medium heat until the fish is cooked about two minutes on each side. Set aside.
- In another sauté pan with medium heat add1 tablespoon vegetable oil, garlic and shallot cook for about 20 seconds and deglaze with white wine and heavy cream. (if you like to use bacon add bacon before garlic and shallot and cook until bacon turn to a light brown, then add garlic and shallot)
- Season with salt, pepper and whole grain mustard, reduce the sauce in half or three quarter.
- Add Zucchini and cook for a minute then add stir in butter and turn off the heat.
- in a plate or pasta bowl, plate the zucchini and sauce to the center of the plate and top with the fish.