I've made this concoction a few times for parties. It's a hit especially with the kids. So refreshing!
This is punch is so exceptionally easy to make that a child could do it, yet it is so delicious. At our family gathering, it is always served, and my brothers, sister and I all had it served at our wedding ceremonies.
- 1 bottle (2 liter) ginger ale
- 1 can (11.5 oz) Hawaiian Punch, Juicy Red concentrate
- 2 cans (11.5 oz ea) Welch's Pineapple/Orange concentrate
- 1/2 bag of ice
- 1 orange, lemon, or lime for garnish (optional)
- Note: you may place scoops of sherbert to float on top of punch. I usually use about 4-5 icecream scoops of orange sherbert. mmmmmmm...love it!!!
Mix together in large punch bowl. Serve.