Vegetarian Stir Fry
A quick, healthy, fresh vegetarian stir fry that is also gluten free, vegan, dairy free!
- 4 cups snow peas
- 1/2 daikon sliced into triangles
- 4 Pit's Farm carrots peeled & julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion julienned
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 cup low sodium Aloha shoyu (use tamari for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup local honey (omit for vegan)
- Fresh ground pepper
Saute all ingredients over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until vegetables cook through.
Add a few tablespoons of water to help create steam. Cover to trap heat. This side is great on it's own and compliments chicken, fish or steak.