California Roll - Poke Style
This is the second of 3 pokes that I made today. This one is a deconstructed California roll prepared poke-style.
Posted By: Frank Abraham
Not rated yet
| 1 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 0 | Ready In: 10
- 1 lb imitation crab meat (use Okuhara brand if in Hawaii)
- 3 Japanese cucumbers, seeded and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 Large avocados cut into 1/2" cubes
- 3-4 heaping teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon orange fish roe (sushi-grade)
Prepare all ingredients, mix in a bowl and serve. Super easy pupu!