Shrimp Melon Salad
This Shrimp Melon Salad is a really simple salad that can be put together in minutes and it has very basic ingredients and a fairly light dressing. Perfect for Spring and Summer!!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 2 cups 1/2-inch balls or cubed watermelon
- 2 cups 1/2-inch balls or cubed honeydew melon
- 2 cups 1/2-inch balls or cubed cantaloupe
- 1 head baby spinach or your favorite greens, torn
Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl to make a vinaigrette. Combine shrimp and remaining ingredients. Add vinaigrette, tossing to coat. Serve family style or on individual plates.