Kim Chee Shrimp Poke
Simple recipe for kim chee shrimp poke, I also like to add cucumber kim chee, daikon chopped up and tossed into the poke.
Posted By: A. Honopaa
Rating View Rating(1)
Already Voted! | 3 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 0 | Ready In: 5
- 2 Lbs. large cooked shrimp, cleaned, shelled, deveined
- 1/4 Maui onion, sliced paper thin
- 2 tablespoons Japanese rice wine vinegar
- 1 bottle (6 ounces) kim chee base
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped
Combine all ingredients, chill and serve. Feel free to add in additional items such as daikon, cucumber or cucumber kim chee...
User Reviewsview all ratingComments:
Reviewed on: May 5, 2016 By