Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce
True to our mission statement, I asked Danny to share a recipe with us and he said if he gave us the secret to his ribs he’d have to shoot me. But he did offer up a spaghetti recipe, one of his family favorites. “Ask anyone my favorite food and hands down it’s spaghetti!” Now go figure, a BBQ aficionado’s first love is pasta! Read the entire article -
Recipe compliments of Danno @ Five-O Ribs
- 1 med onion
- 2 lbs. ground beef (80/20)
- 2 tablespoons minced/crushed garlic
- 1 big can/jug of store bought sauce (Prego mushroom is best)
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms.
- 4 table spoons of italian seasonings
- 1 Italian Sausage cut and minced up
- 2 boxes of spaghetti pasta
- 1 cup of any red wine you have left over (optional). If you do not have bottle then go to store get one, open one, drink some, then you will have left over wine... Maybe then it is not optional.