Cheat Kine Teriyaki Meatball Kabobs
This is a fast cheap easy recipe, perfect for last minute guests or last minute appetizer ideas. This can be made in many variations according to your liking. It was a lazy day so this time I did all the cheap easy ingredients.
- 1 bottle Kikkoman honey pineapple teriyaki glaze
- 1 package chicken pineapple meatballs (aidells teriyaki pineapple)
- 1 red bell peper, sliced & squared
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced & squared
- 1/2 sweet onion, in wedge or chunked
- 1 can sliced pineapple, cut each slice in 4 pieces
- kabob sticks
1.Prepare sticks by soaking
2. Prepare all ingredients for kabobs
3. Assemble on sticks
4. Place on grill and keep bastings until glazed well and rotate
5. Keep basting and rotating until all sides have slight char.
Rice and toss salad on the side is best as meal or serve alone for any party appetizer