I first saw this Tofu Poke dish on the menu of one of our long time Waikiki restaurants. What a great idea! It has since become such a popular dish that many of our supermarkets have their own versions at their seafood fish counters.
- 1 (20 oz.) blk. Medium firm tofu, drained, cubed
- ¼ c. ogo (fresh seaweed), coarsely chopped
- ¼ c. Aloha shoyu
- 2 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp. ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted, crushed
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped
In a mixing bowl; toss together all ingredients gently.
Serve immediately. Serves 6-8.